GMOR Theological Institute of America is offering Certificate Programs to provide an opportunity for persons seeking to enhance their understanding of the Bible for work in specific areas of ministry. The Certificate Programs offered at GMOR are courses offered as a part of other degree programs and can be used interchangeably towards a degree at GMOR Theological Institute of America Midwest Region.
Certificate in Ministry (12 Credit Hours) program will equip ministers with the foundation needed to prepare them for ministry or enhance ministerial skills.
Certificate in Youth Ministry (12 Credit Hours) program will equip youth ministers, church leaders, and pastors with the knowledge to lead today’s youth.
- New Testament Survey (3 Credit Hours)
- Old Testament Survey (3 Credit Hours)
- The Life of Christ (3 Credit Hours)
- The Life of Paul (3 Credit Hours)
Certificate in Biblical Studies (12 Credit Hours) program will equip anyone with effectiveness in ministry and knowledge of the Bible.
- Introduction to Youth Ministry (3 Credit Hours)
- Youth Ministry Leadership (3 Credit Hours)
- Critical Issues in Youth Ministry (3 Credit Hours)
- Youth Outreach and Evangelism (3 Credit Hours)
Certificate in Church Leadership (12 Credit Hours) program will equip church leaders and clergy to lead church programs and develop their skills in pastoral leadership.
- New Testament Survey
- Old Testament Survey
- Hermeneutics/Bible Study Methods
- The Church and Its Doctrines
- Church Ministries and Servant Leadership
- Foundations of Pastoral Care
- Teaching and Learning in the Church
- Resolving Conflict in the Church